Address: 3701 East Boiling Spring Rd, Winnabow, NC 28479
Please note, our mailing address is Winnabow but we are actually located in Boiling Spring Lakes.
Hours Of Operation: We are open to the public from 9 AM until noon seven days per week, 365 days per year.
Directions from Wilmington:
- From Rt. 17 Southbound – Take the 1st exit for Leland.
- Turn LEFT onto Route 133 (River Road)
- Travel approximately 8 miles and turn RIGHT onto DAWS CREEK ROAD – Daws Creek Road is just past the Gator Hole gas station, over the bridge and around the bend.
- Travel approximately 4 miles and turn LEFT at the first intersection onto FUNSTON ROAD.
- Travel approximately 1.5 miles and take the first RIGHT onto Boiling Spring Road (if you go straight the road turns to dirt – there is a power station on the right corner).
- Travel approximately 1/2 mile and turn RIGHT into Paws PLACE ANIMAL RESCUE. Drive all the way to the back to the kennel area.
Directions from Southport:
- Take Rte 87 north out of Southport
- Keep left at the intersection by Sunny Point to stay on 87 N.
- Turn right at the third light onto Boiling Spring Rd. Paws Place is 5 miles on your left